Unique Photo Experience
This Bay Photo Tour is exclusive for lodge guests. Filip has 23-years of experience as a professional photographer & tour guide and will show you all the hidden gems of Golden Bay in an exciting day of exploration and soft adventure.
You will discover unique photo locations and learn small tricks to turn your Golden Bay experience into a wonderful photo memory. The tour is adapted to your personal preferences with a large variety of activities such as birdwatching, beach walks, nature & bush exploration, photography, salmon fishing, gold panning, scenic flight or optional visits to local art galleries & distilleries.
Our standard tour includes:
• 40min nature walk & talk in impressive rata & limestone nature reserve
• Art & Taste tour in the colourful village of Takaka
• Remote Golden Bay beach experience
• Lunch stop in historical village of Collingwood
• Farewell Spit Nature Reserve (world’s longest sandspit) 1-2.5 hours walk
• Afternoon tea
• Wharariki Beach (world famous coastal landscape) walk 1-2.5 hours
• Dinner in iconic Mussel Inn cafe
• Whiskey, gin & liqueur tasting in local distilleries (no charge)
• Local art galleries (no charge)
• Scenic flight Golden Bay, Farewell Spit & Abel Tasman NP (NZ$ 169.00 pp)
• Gold panning (NZ$ 50.00 pp)
Departure at the lodge: 9.30am. Return 9.00-10.00pm.
• Multi-lingual commentary by professional photographer & tour guide Filip Rasquin
• Luxury transport in air-conditioned mini coach
• Guided nature walks along astonishing beaches & reserves
• Afternoon tea
• Dinner in iconic Mussel Inn Café (main course & glass of local beer/wine).
Special Lodge price
NZ$ 289.00 per person. Minimum 2 persons per tour.